Re: Solar and shade

Joerg Esdorn

very helpful, yes, thanks much Paul.  I have 400W in the same space - that's an easy upgrade.  I figure I can install at least 500W on the wheel house.  Space available over the fixed portion up to the opening hatches is about 1300 long x2100 wide - so could have 2 panels with separate regulator - one port, one starboard.  I have to find panels that are 1300 long and about 1000 wide.  Remember that my main sheet isn't an issue because it ends on the mizzen mast, not the wheel house.  But A55 No. 3 with your mainsheet setup has one panel and the owner is very happy with it.  See pic.

Cheers Joerg

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem