Re: Antifouling for the Mediterranean

Paul Brown

How many litres per coat is required for a 54? I expect a 55 is not much or if any a larger surface area and I generally use 12 litres for 2 coats but maybe this is not correct?

Regards Paul Fortuna II 55/17

On 30 Sep 2019, at 1:14 pm, David Crisp <david@...> wrote:

Many thanks to you all for the rapid response, advice and a clear consensus.   I'll go with 2 coats of the 350.

Great to back aboard an Amel again.  About 15 years ago I bought a SM near Nice and took her to Caribbean and back to the UK during a 3 year sabbatical.  This time I've just retired....  So far, after a month, very pleased with the 54, she has many of the improvements I imagined in my mind whilst living aboard the SM.

Fair winds and following seas to all.
David
SY Wilna Grace