Re: SM main furler motor

Dan Taylor

All,
An update below…
R/
Dan

I purchased the VF44 Gear Box and two sets of seals/bearing from Mitch at DriveTech Automation.  He was very helpful.  Attached is the parts list for the gear box and the sizes of the seals and bearings.  It took 1 week for deliver. I can send you the invoice if anyone desires.

Bonfiglioli VF44 P1 60 P63B14 B3

INPUT SEAL   25 X 37 X 7
OUTPUT SEAL  30 X 40 X 7
INPUT BEARING: 6301
INPUT BEARING: 61805
OUTPUR BEARING: 6006

MITCH SILVERMAN
DRIVETECH AUTOMATION, INC.
5401 NW 102ND AVE.  #146
SUNRISE, FL. 33351
TEL: 954-746-9800
FAX: 954-746-5509

On Sep 16, 2019, at 4:03 AM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

VF44 P1 60 P63B14 B3

SPEED REDUCER, 60;1 RATIO, 63 FRAME, B14 FLANGE , CODE: 200480249

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
US East Coast

On Sep 16, 2019, at 12:08 AM, Ian Townsend via Groups.Io <smlocalola@...> wrote:

I just took delivery for our Bonfiglioli unit. Lead time was several weeks.

MITCH SILVERMAN
DRIVETECH AUTOMATION, INC.
5401 NW 102ND AVE.  #146
SUNRISE, FL. 33351
TEL: 954-746-9800
FAX: 954-746-5509
WEBSITE: WWW.DRIVETECHONLINE.COM

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
US East Coast

On Sep 15, 2019, at 3:37 PM, Dan Taylor <svflygirl@...> wrote:

Mark,
Can you provide the model number and company you purchased it from for the Bonfiglioli MVF44.

Also, what does the gear ratio for the main furler and outhaul furler need to be?  There are many on line that have gear rations from 20:1 to 55:1...not sure what I have on both.

Thanks,
Dan
SM 116
FlyGirl