From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Ondra via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 4:51 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Annapolis Boat Show

Aletes would like to host an Amel maintenance/repair forum on board either Thurs or Friday afternoon of Boat Show week. The idea would be to share everyone’s experiences with some of the unique equipment on our vessels.

Possible topics, and please add to the list, might include:

Bow Thrusters, furling gearboxes (motorized and manual), battery strategies, deck finish (restoration and striping), anti-fouling, hard-won lessons and other tricks.

We’ll do it if there is interest, so let me know which day and additional topics. Bring your issues and get the insights of others.

Mike Ondra

Aletes SM#240

Rock Hall, Chesapeake Bay