From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 5, 2019 2:11:39 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Annapolis Boat Show

[Edited Message Follows]

We are now anchored out in Weems Creek and will be here until right after the sailboat show. Spa and Back creek are full due the motorboat show. Some people are anchored out off Horn Point but that does not look comfortable.

I surmise it'll open up after the motorboat show finishes and we were considering trying to hunt for a mooring ball, but then again, we're pretty happy with our spot and the anchor held fine last night in 25 knot winds.

Anyone else arriving "early"?
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69