Important Update Re: No steering parts, rack & pinion, cables, from Amel

Eamonn and all others:

The following is from the Manager of SAV in La Rochelle:

The reality is that Italian steering rack manufacturer has decided to stop this production without warning.

We are working to find an alternative.

If you need steering parts, please email SAV"at"Amel.fr

Bill
--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:00 AM Eamonn Washington <eamonn.washington@...> wrote:
I don’t know about the 54, but on the Super Maramu I oil the chain (between the drive unit and the wheel) every 6 months or so, and ensure that the rods attached to the quadrant are well greased (so they can slide into the tube).

Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug
Super Maramu #151
Currently in Denia, Spain.