Re: Companionway screen

Mark Pitt

Hi Kent,

   I just got it so I have little experience with stowing it.  I saved the flat cardboard box it came it and now store it in the box on top of the battery compartment berth where awkward items seem to get stored.  I think it can slide into the life raft locker.

   Mark

Sabbatical III, SM419, Rhode Island, USA

On 10/6/2019 1:49 PM, karkauai via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Mark,
Where do you stow it when not in use?

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Oct 6, 2019, at 1:40 PM, Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I ordered a screen with these dimensions (in inches):

Width:  24 7/8
Height: 30 5/8

I would recommend reducing the width by 1/8 or 3/16 as my screen bows slightly at the base. The height get right up to the top slider.

Mark Pitt
"Sabbatical III" SM419, Rhode Island, USA