Re: Companionway screen

Ric <ric@...>

May I chime in? I have a 2 roll up companionway covers. One is a blackout cover that  snaps on & rolls down to allow crew to turn on lights  below without the loss of night vision for watch. The other.is a roll down screen that snaps in place at top. Both 1 piece and rolls up for easy storage. Screen has cloth edges for snaps & weights at bottom.
Bali Hai Annapolis
Currently for sale

Ric Gottschalk
Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc

No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc without express written confirmation by a Officer of the Corporation

On Oct 7, 2019, at 11:14 AM, Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,

   I just got it so I have little experience with stowing it.  I saved the flat cardboard box it came it and now store it in the box on top of the battery compartment berth where awkward items seem to get stored.  I think it can slide into the life raft locker.

   Mark

Sabbatical III, SM419, Rhode Island, USA

On 10/6/2019 1:49 PM, karkauai via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Mark,
Where do you stow it when not in use?

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Oct 6, 2019, at 1:40 PM, Mark Pitt <mark_pitt@...> wrote:

Hi Steve,

I ordered a screen with these dimensions (in inches):

Width:  24 7/8
Height: 30 5/8

I would recommend reducing the width by 1/8 or 3/16 as my screen bows slightly at the base. The height get right up to the top slider.

Mark Pitt
"Sabbatical III" SM419, Rhode Island, USA