Re: A54 fridge circulation pump

March will not have the required lift if you use the freshwater tank.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 2:58 PM Sv Garulfo <svgarulfo@...> wrote:
Hi,

We don’t cool the fridge with fresh water. We thought of doing it but then abandoned the idea for a number of reasons. However I’m puzzled about your comment, can you give more details?

Thanks for the tip on the up2a pump!

Best,

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 09:21, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:
Soraya,

I can say that the March Brushless won't work if you're cooling the fridges with fresh water. I switched to a Marco UP2A pump as you can replace the brushes/seals for cheap and they seem to meet my requirements: low draw and 4L per minute at 12v.

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69