Re: Gennaker + furler for sale

Scott SV Tengah

We didn't have many photos since we don't use it much because it overlaps with our code zero.

We got the gennaker up on our last trip and took some more photos. As mentioned, there are some dirty spots that could use some washing. We used it at 180degrees apparent, but that was because we're in the Chesapeake now and there's little swell. Usually we use it from 50-130 apparent or so.

Of course it fits an A54 perfectly. It appears that SM owners should have a small bowsprit made due to the size.  I understand Eric of Kimberlite had one made for his far larger gennaker and it works well. You can see in one of the photos how I attach it on my A54 - right to the bow roller.

We're in Annapolis for the boat show for the next week or so and then leaving the US for the Caribbean after Nov 1. My friends over at Quantum have stated that they can help me ship it and they stated it won't be too expensive, for what that's worth!

--
Scott
2007 A54 #69