Re: Gennaker + furler for sale

Scott SV Tengah

Paul,

We love it and have kept it as a backup to our code zero but we're getting a Parasailor for the Pacific crossing, so that bow locker is getting a wee bit tight.

With respect to it working on a 55, it should work. The 54's mast and Genoa is slightly smaller than the 55, so the A55 won't have any problems with respect to it being too big.

Let's see if anyone else wants it, otherwise I would like to sell it prior to getting to leaving the US in a month or so as we are picking up our Parasailor in the Caribbean and would prefer not having to deal with storing both!
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69