Re: Gennaker + furler for sale

Paul Brown

Hi Scott

We are currently wintering in north Sicily and planning to cross late next year to the Caribbean, so it’s a long shot, if you still have it on board when you get to Australia if that’s on route we can arrange a trade then or some other time if no one purchases it from you in the mean time

It is a great attribute for sailing for sure

Regards Paul - Fortuna 55/17

On 8 Oct 2019, at 7:30 pm, Scott SV Tengah <Scott.nguyen@...> wrote:

Paul,

We love it and have kept it as a backup to our code zero but we're getting a Parasailor for the Pacific crossing, so that bow locker is getting a wee bit tight.

With respect to it working on a 55, it should work. The 54's mast and Genoa is slightly smaller than the 55, so the A55 won't have any problems with respect to it being too big.

Let's see if anyone else wants it, otherwise I would like to sell it prior to getting to leaving the US in a month or so as we are picking up our Parasailor in the Caribbean and would prefer not having to deal with storing both!
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69