Re: Annapolis Boat Show

Matt Salatino

We’re already signed up.
This is the Italian place right at the circle, right?

~~~⛵️~~~Matt

On Oct 7, 2019, at 10:54 AM, Gary Wells <gary@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

*** EDIT***  We have another couple coming to join us so the table is full. :)

Really late in the game here but Robin and I will be able to attend the big event.  Even though the restaurant said their reservations were "maxed out" once I dropped the "Amel" name I got put on hold, then I got told I'd get a call back and in fact they let us have a table at 7:00 P.M.

Better late than never :)

~AND~ it's a table for four so if there is another couple wanting seats let me know and you are welcome to join us.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Gary & Robin

SM 209, Adagio
Galesville, MD