From: Gary Wells <gary@...>
To: main <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Oct 8, 2019 3:42 pm
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Annapolis Boat Show

[Edited Message Follows]
*** EDIT***  We have another couple coming to join us so the table is full. :)

Really late in the game here but Robin and I will be able to attend the big event.  Even though the restaurant said their reservations were "maxed out" once I dropped the "Amel" name I got put on hold, then I got told I'd get a call back and in fact they let us have a table at 7:00 P.M.
Better late than never :)

~AND~ it's a table for four so if there is another couple wanting seats let me know and you are welcome to join us.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Gary & Robin

SM 209, Adagio
Galesville, MD