From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Barter
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 2:34 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Standing rigging - France

We are now the very proud new owners of Nunky which is SM110 from 1993.

Despite her age Nunky is in incredible condition due to the care her former owner lavished on her. As an example, he would only wear white below decks.

Anyway, the only major work required is replacement of the standing rigging. I have a quote for the rigging from ACMO but I need a rigger in The South of France. Nunky is currently in Golfe Juan for the winter.

If anyone can recommend a rigger I would be very grateful.

Many thanks