Re: Standing rigging - France

Hi Mark ,

Welcome to the Amel world . We used the riggers recommended by Amel’s Hyeres office . They really know their stuff . Can’t remember the name of the company but a call to Sonja in that office will direct you to them .

Ian and Judy , Pen Azen , SM 302 Serifos

On 9 Oct 2019, at 15:34, Mark Barter <markbarter100@...> wrote:

We are now the very proud new owners of Nunky which is SM110 from 1993.

Despite her age Nunky is in incredible condition due to the care her former owner lavished on her. As an example, he would only wear white below decks.

Anyway, the only major work required is replacement of the standing rigging. I have a quote for the rigging from ACMO but I need a rigger in The South of France. Nunky is currently in Golfe Juan for the winter.

If anyone can recommend a rigger I would be very grateful.

Many thanks