Re: SM Bow thruster wiring diagram?

Andrew, he probably has the older version.

Eamonn,

There is a micro switch inside the control box which should be controlled by the rod and attached arm.

Here is a photo of part of a page from my Amel Book that might help. My guess is that the new arm was fabricated incorrectly, or the micro switch is not working.
image.png

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 7:57 AM Andrew & Kate Lamb <andrew.lamb@...> wrote: