Re: Standing rigging - France

Mark,

I am very happy that this worked out for you.

I have a Preferred Vendor in Malta who often travels Europe to install rigging. I highly recommend that you contact Nicky Sammut to install your ACMO rigging:
Nicky’s Rigging & Marine Services
Mobile +356 79271668
Email. nickysail"at"hotmail.com
ACMO is a recommended Preferred Vendor and will give you a discount. Be sure to share that quote with me to insure the discount.

Nicky has replaced ACMO rigging with ACMO kits on many SMs and 54s. He has also replaced Bamar Furlers on 54s with new generation Bamar and with Reckman furlers. I can assure you that you will not find a better rigger anywhere. He routinely works in Malta at Manoel Island Yacht Yard, which is also a Preferred Vendor and a great yard to haulot. Be sure to tell these Preferred Vendors that you are a client of mine in order to receive your discount.
Manoel Island Yacht Yard
Gzira GZR 3013,
Malta – Europe
General Email: info"at"yachtyard-malta.com Phone: (+356) 2133 4453/4 also Andrew Wilson <AWilson"at"yachtyard-malta.com>

If you haulout at Manoel, be sure to have antifouling and polishing applied by Alex and his uncle: Contact for Alex is ‎boatcarealex"at"gmail.com
‎Mobile Phone +356 9942 9724. They are fabulous. Tell Alex that you are a client.

Bill
--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:16 AM ianjenkins1946 <ianjudyjenkins@...> <ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:
Hi Mark ,

Welcome to the Amel world . We used the riggers recommended by Amel’s Hyeres office . They really know their stuff . Can’t remember the name of the company but a call to Sonja in that office will direct you to them .

Ian and Judy , Pen Azen , SM 302 Serifos

On 9 Oct 2019, at 15:34, Mark Barter <markbarter100@...> wrote:

We are now the very proud new owners of Nunky which is SM110 from 1993.

Despite her age Nunky is in incredible condition due to the care her former owner lavished on her. As an example, he would only wear white below decks.

Anyway, the only major work required is replacement of the standing rigging. I have a quote for the rigging from ACMO but I need a rigger in The South of France. Nunky is currently in Golfe Juan for the winter.

If anyone can recommend a rigger I would be very grateful.

Many thanks