Re: Standing rigging - France

Mark Garver <mgarver@...>

Congratulations Mark! Our SM, It's Good is #105 also from 1993 and we love her, she has been very good to us. Welcome to the family, or the cult! :)

Mark and Jennifer Garver
SV It's Good
SM #105

On October 9, 2019 at 8:34 AM, Mark Barter <markbarter100@...> wrote:

We are now the very proud new owners of Nunky which is SM110 from 1993.

Despite her age Nunky is in incredible condition due to the care her former owner lavished on her. As an example, he would only wear white below decks.

Anyway, the only major work required is replacement of the standing rigging. I have a quote for the rigging from ACMO but I need a rigger in The South of France. Nunky is currently in Golfe Juan for the winter.

If anyone can recommend a rigger I would be very grateful.

Many thanks