From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Thomas Kleman
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 2:53 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] SM deck maintenance-Polytrol

Have not applied Polytrol for about a year and the Panamanian summer was rough on the deck. Amazing how much color fade occurs. I believe there are SM owners out there contemplating repainting who might be surprised at the results of this process. I've only seen it for sale in Dutch and French islands (not an exhaustive search). I have no financial interest in this product but wanted to add to the discussion on deck repainting.

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT SM2K 422