Re: SM deck maintenance-Polytrol_ORIGINAL RAL COLOR for thin strips

Giovanni TESTA

Yes is still brown, but the pigment went partially away, so I can see the under layer as the deck color, after 11  years sailing around the sun/UV world.
So I m planning to re paint it with original RAL dark brown code I dont know.
Giovanni&Marina
sv EUTIKIA SM 428

Il 10/10/2019 19:55, Thomas Kleman ha scritto:

I see that Eutikia is 6 boats after L'ORIENT (422). My brown stripes were faded to a ghastly purple when I bought the boat in 2010, which is why I never considered that color when I repainted the stripes. Black has worked for me but I've seen white, beige, and a few other colors on SMs, all looking quite nice. Curious if your brown is still brown.

Tom and Kirstin
SV L'ORIENT SM2K 422