Re: Autopilot

Alexander Ramseyer

thanks everybody for the input.
Yes, I have a Raymarine Autopilot as suggested by Bill (btw, it so far always worked perfect). The dust you see on the pic is located beneath the bed in the aft cabin (no electrical motors nearby). I'm just a little bit confused as you are talking about "cables", I see a metal stick coming out of that black unit. The dust seems to come out of that black unit. I see absolutely no oil anywhere. So bottom line, I sure will have this repaired sooner than later.
Does anyone know how I find the exact replacement unit?
Thanks, Alex