6442 Parkland Drive
Sarasota, Florida 34243 - USA
+1 (941) 351 2628
sales at uflexusa.com
I am currently in communication with the US distributor and with SAV.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 9:01 AM Alexander Ramseyer <alexramseyer@...> wrote:
thanks everybody for the input.
Yes, I have a Raymarine Autopilot as suggested by Bill (btw, it so far always worked perfect). The dust you see on the pic is located beneath the bed in the aft cabin (no electrical motors nearby). I'm just a little bit confused as you are talking about "cables", I see a metal stick coming out of that black unit. The dust seems to come out of that black unit. I see absolutely no oil anywhere. So bottom line, I sure will have this repaired sooner than later.
Does anyone know how I find the exact replacement unit?
Thanks, Alex