Re: Standing rigging on 54

Peter Forbes

Bill and Mohammad,

Thank you both very much - good data - we will probably re-rig in Autumn 2020 in La Rochelle. And paint touch up the spars at the same time. I also would like to replace the [rubber] impact ‘pad’ under the masts. Is there anything else one should do at that point?

Peter

Peter Forbes
Carango Amel 54 035
La Rochelle
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 10 Oct 2019, at 17:50, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

In Jan 2019, complete 54 ACMO kit 9990.0€ not including freight or VAT. Weight 141.7kg.

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Yacht Owners School

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:27 AM Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Hi Peter;

The 6 shrouds for the main ran right about 5,000 Euros with tax and without shipping. The labor will run at or about 1,000 euros or less, if Nicky does it for you. He is a really fast and knowledgeable rigger. If you have other issues on your rig, like anemometer or lighting issues, he can take care of it all. You would have to pay his flight cost to wherever you are.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099