From: "smiles bernard via Groups.Io" <smilesbernard@...>
Date: 10/12/19 1:15 AM (GMT+02:00)
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Cabin sole revarnish

Many thanks Denise 👍

On a few places on the cabin sole the ply has chipped at locker edges. Has anyone experience of how to fix this?
I was thinking of colouring as necessary then building up the height with a little epoxy before applying the varnish / polyurethane

If so how best to thicken the epoxy to fill the chipped gaps but still remaining ‘clear’

Thanks again

Miles

On 1 Oct 2019, at 14:19, Denise McGovern <Mcgovern.denise@...> wrote:

Miles,

We used Waterlox on a 40 year old cabin sole with beautiful results.  https://www.waterlox.com/marine

An big advantage is that you can re-coat at any time to build the finish,  fix a problem spot, or give a refresh.

Good luck!
Denise
s/v CARA
SM #440