Companion way for removal

smiles bernard

Hello

In a big downpour in the way back home to via Azores we had heavy driving rain from the rear and some made its way inside via the companion way lifting door

I think it was running down the outer face of the door then finding its way inside under the companionway steps.

I’ve seen a number of threads about resealing the companion way door but I’m still unsure how to remove it

The ply veneer on ours needs some love so I was thinking of removing the door, sorting the veneer and seal at the same time

Any hints or tips re door removal and resealing much appreciated

All the best

Miles
Maramu #162
Plymouth uk