Re: Annapolis Boat Show

Scott SV Tengah

It was great meeting everyone last night and putting faces to names!

Quick logistics question for those familiar with the area: We will be leaving Annapolis sometime next week, heading down to the Potomac and then sailing (motoring) up to DC and would like to fill up on fresh water on our way. Any idea where we can do that?

The marina we stayed at in Hampton had water at the fuel dock, so I'm hoping we can find something similar. I saw that Annapolis City Dock has hourly dockage, but I think that might be a tad busy. :)
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69