Re: Annapolis Boat Show

Alan Grayson

Hi Scott, we are on a mooring in Back Creek right in Front of Bert Jabins Yacht Yard. They have a couple of docks which they use for center console boats to haul in and out each time they use and they have power and water on these docks and they are not busy during the week so give them a call. we did it once and pumped our holding tnks at the same time, they only charged for the holding tanks as they have no way to meter the water so call them.
Bert Jabins Yacht Yard (410) 268-9667
Great meeting you last night, you will have fun in DC we did it in June
Regards
Alan Grayson
SM 406 Ora Pai