Re: Annapolis Boat Show--Harmonie Open Boat--Oct 12

Laurie McCall

Thank you so much for hosting the open boat.  It was delightful to meet you, and other Amelians. Seeing a “real” Amel home and hearing your stories have entirely erased the very few misgivings that had lingered in the back of my “farmer’s (granddaughter) brain”.

Your homes are beautiful, comfortable, and welcoming. Getting ready for winter in Ottawa can feel like hunkering down and spring can seem too far away to contemplate. But having met you and fellow Amelians, John & I are re-energized in our plans.

Thank you again for your hospitality!

The next time you’re in the Maritimes you really must go to St. John’s Nfld. Newfies are like Bluenosers with bigger personalities!

I you happen to be in Ottawa before we move onto our own Amel, please promise you will stay with us!

Laurie

On Sep 21, 2019, at 12:30 PM, Karen Smith via Groups.Io <karenharmonie@...> wrote:

In addition to the other meet-ups around the Annapolis Boat show, we will be hosting an "open boat" onboard Harmonie SM160 from 4 to 8PM on Saturday Oct 12.  We are docked at Burt Jabin's Yacht Yard, a short water taxi (or dinghy!) ride from the boat show in Back Creek Annapolis.  Refreshments will be served...

Harmonie is fresh from a summer cruising Atlantic Canada so great cruising stories will be available to swap. We'll likely be in the middle of some projects, so the boat might not be in showroom shape, but it will be a more informative visit for all that!

RSVP to kls6917 (at) aol.com

Looking forward to seeing our fellow Amel owners (and potential owners)!

Karen Smith & Bill Kinney
S/V Harmonie
SM160
http://fetchinketch.net