Re: New Genoa sail for Amel 54

Joerg Esdorn

Hi Barry, the A55 comes with Incidences sails made from Hydranet.  I have seen a lot of sails over my racing career and these are outstanding. No a single stitching has opened, no chafe, shape is still good.  Incidences I believe supplies a lot of sails for the French Open 60 fleet and they seem to know a thing or two about building durable sails.  If they’re not a lot more expensive than the competition, I will buy new sails for my boat from them.  Luckily, after 11000 miles they dare still excellent sails.  Cheers. Joerg

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem