Re: New Genoa sail for Amel 54

Barry Connor

Hi Joerg,

Thank's for the answer/post and information.
I remember seeing both your and Paul's sails, I didn't know that they were Hydranet.
The quotes from Incidences and Q Sails are really much the same, both recommending Hydranet.
I just know my Genoa will not last another few years and would like to replace it before too long. I am planning on using our new Parasailor for the crossings, I really don't like the pole on the 54. Paul got me to use it on our run from Tunisia to Sardinia and it was difficult.

Very Best Regards

Barry and Penny
"S/V Lady Penelope II"
Amel. 54. #17
Almerimar, Spain

On Monday, October 14, 2019, 2:43:10 PM GMT+1, Arnold Mente via Groups.Io <Arnold.mente@...> wrote:

Hi Barry, I was asking for a offer to SM last year. Incidence is answering very fast and keep in mind in autumn they are make a discount with 10%!!!

Arnold Mente
SY Zephyr
SM203

Am 14.10.2019 um 15:26 schrieb Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313@...>:

Hi Barry, the A55 comes with Incidences sails made from Hydranet.  I have seen a lot of sails over my racing career and these are outstanding. No a single stitching has opened, no chafe, shape is still good.  Incidences I believe supplies a lot of sails for the French Open 60 fleet and they seem to know a thing or two about building durable sails.  If they’re not a lot more expensive than the competition, I will buy new sails for my boat from them.  Luckily, after 11000 miles they dare still excellent sails.  Cheers. Joerg

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem

--
SY Zephyr SM203