Re: New Genoa sail for Amel 54

Paul Brown

Wow Joerg, 11,000nm already - your a keen sailor

I’m really happy with my Incidences sails, they are so tough and showing no real ware after 6.5 years and after I think about 7500nm, I’m ordering probably a code 0 and a cruising Shute from them tailored for my 55 which should be great for light wind easy sailing

Regards, Paul... Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Oct 2019, at 00:26, Joerg Esdorn via Groups.Io <jhe1313@...> wrote:

Hi Barry, the A55 comes with Incidences sails made from Hydranet.  I have seen a lot of sails over my racing career and these are outstanding. No a single stitching has opened, no chafe, shape is still good.  Incidences I believe supplies a lot of sails for the French Open 60 fleet and they seem to know a thing or two about building durable sails.  If they’re not a lot more expensive than the competition, I will buy new sails for my boat from them.  Luckily, after 11000 miles they dare still excellent sails.  Cheers. Joerg

Joerg Esdorn
A55 Kincsem