Re: New Genoa sail for Amel 54 and SM

Paul Brown

Hi Paul

I have sailed around 3500nm since last April when I purchase Fortuna II 55/17. All sails are Incidence sails and the Genoa does not have a foam luff. From my experience reefing the Genoa many times we have not had an issue with its performance and we are very satisfied and would replace with the same unless we could install a better solution.

Regards Paul  - Fortuna II 55/17

Regards, Paul... Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Oct 2019, at 23:17, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

Thank you all for advice on foam luff, but I have still not heard any comments from the one who have incidence genoa and it must be many out there who have them, does it have foam luff or not? if not how does it perform? I would be very grateful for your feed back, I added SM in the head line to maybe attract a few more members to respond
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259