Re: New Genoa sail for Amel 54 and SM

Matt Salatino

A foam luff is not relevant to sail construction. It’s relevant to how a sail rolls up on the furler. It’s required if you want to optimize performance while partially furled (reefed)....

On Oct 15, 2019, at 8:17 AM, Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:

Thank you all for advice on foam luff, but I have still not heard any comments from the one who have incidence genoa and it must be many out there who have them, does it have foam luff or not? if not how does it perform? I would be very grateful for your feed back, I added SM in the head line to maybe attract a few more members to respond
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259