Re: SM2K: Replacing a CLIMMA 9EH AC unit in the Salon #replacement

Gary Wells

I had the forward unit give me fits with tripping the main breaker and it turned out (eventually) to be bad corrosion on the lower connection on the heater coil.
Once I clipped and sealed the heater wires the air conditioner worked fine with no further issue.

So, we've been fine without a heater and the.ac is not tripping anything now.

I'm definitely looking to replace the units next year so I'll gladly follow along with what you decide.

Gary W.
SM 209, Adagio
Maryland.