From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of karkauai via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 10:56 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow locker seals

I ordered 20 meters.  It will do bow lockers, port deck locker, aft lazarette, and engine room hatches, with some left over....I hope ;-)>

I’ve done all but the engine room and still have quite a bit left, I’m all but certain it will be enough.

Kent

Kristy

SM 243

On Oct 14, 2019, at 9:25 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Kent,

How many meters of the gasket material did you order and what hatches will that quantity of

Material repair?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376