Re: SM2K: Replacing a CLIMMA 9EH AC unit in the Salon #replacement

eric freedman

The unit took me about 2 hours to install. I installed mine in the aft cabin .On 90 degree days it can cool my cabin like a meat locker.
There is larger unit if you think you need more BTU'S, It is the same size. The thermostat is digital and whats really great as it has a phone type cord connecting the sensor on the coil to the thermostat.
Fair Winds,
Eric

On October 18, 2019 at 3:30 PM "Nicolas Klene via Groups.Io" <laixoi@...> wrote:

Hi Eric
Sorry to come back to you  but the following model is 8000 BTU even if it's called 6K ?
I guess plug & play didn't require adjurent size wize under the sofa ?
By the way i'm not the proud owner of SM 476 ,Steven is ,mine is SM 471!
Sorry Steven
Nick
SV "TO BE NAMED SOON"
SM471