From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karen Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: 19 October 2019 05:23
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Onan MDKD 6.5kW genset exhaust elbow

Paul,

Are you sure the part you have seen at Sea Power Marine is for the MDKD genset?  That is a model significantly older and rather different than the one on your boat.  They also state on their website that they do not ship outside the UK (in fact, they exclude a lot of the UK from their sales territory!)

--
Cheers
Paul