Re: Back up tablet navigation aid

Peter Forbes

Yes I have both and both are useful BUT I don’t seem to be able to get tidal streams [current and direction] live time on I Navx. I have ‘Aye tides” but this only gives depths and not tidal streams live time. Europe is the area I am interested in at the moment.

Any ideas?

Peter Forbes
Carango
Amel 54 - 035
La Rochelle
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 19 Oct 2019, at 17:04, Courtney Gorman via Groups.Io <Itsfun1@...> wrote:

I love iNavX infinitely better than my chart plotter
Courtney
Trippin
54#101

On Oct 19, 2019, at 9:14 AM, Wolfgang Weber via Groups.Io <webercardio@...> wrote:

Hi,
The problem with Navionics is all charts are stored in the internal storage of the tablet. It is not possible to put the charts on extra sd-cards.
As I have C-map on Furuno Navnet and Maxsea , the Navionics are good on the tablet. Navionics gave information of the inlets of the US Eastcoast where C-map shows zero !
This year a catamaran hit a reef not shown on Navionics - always have several informations in these places.Don't miss the papercharts at the Exumas, Bahamas.
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54#162