From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of SY Aphrodite via Groups.Io <onboardaphrodite@...>
Sent: October 19, 2019 1:44 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Fuel tank

Hello Group
This is Thomas Deasy S/Y Aphrodite
1983 Maramu #125
I have a leak in my fuel tank and I will be replacing it !!
Any information on taking the old one out and replacing with a new one would be appreciated. I remember reading that it can be taken out but don’t know what needs to be removed to do this?

Such as the island cabinet in the main cabin, stairs, hand rail, hard dodger? I am on the hard in Cartagena Columbia and receiving bids for a new tank. The only change I would like would be clean out ports.
Thanks for any ideas Tom Deasy