Re: Super Maramu stern bumper painting

Mark Erdos

James,

Prior to replacing our bumper, we used Plastidip spray paint. It looked good for about 3 years.

https://www.amazon.com/Performix-Plasti-Aerosol-Spray-Liquid/dp/B06XBDGVZ3/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2A7JULXBS895G&keywords=flexi+paint&qid=1571567254&sprefix=flexi+pa%2Caps%2C323&sr=8-1

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us