From: John Clark <john.biohead@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Group Moderators <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Oct 20, 2019 9:03 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Mizzen mast paint.

Hi Paul,
  I used a spray can mixed at a NAPA autoparts store.  Check the Forum for my post.  Am at work...will send you accurate paint code when I get home

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019, 8:48 AM Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote:
I need to tuch up some patches on my mizzen boom. Going tu use Alwgrip but do not know the colour code for our 1999 vintage SM 2000#259. Anyone who can guide me to the right colour?
Anyone who have painted your self who kan give advice on how to. What primer did you use?
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259 Lagos