Eric - I have the Sureflo Aqua King II on my boat - It was actually installed by the previous owner. So, for around 5 - 6 yrs, I have not had any problems with respect to leaks at fittings, etc. (I leave the water pump on all the time while I’m on the boat.   It is a good pump, I’m happy with its performance, and I keep a spare.  You can adjust the demand sensitivity on it, though I’ve never changed it from the factory setting.

The Parmax might be a little less expensive.

-James

On Oct 21, 2019, at 10:59 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

---------- Original Message ----------
From: eric <kimberlite@...>
To: Amel Owners <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Date: October 21, 2019 at 9:58 PM
Subject: Freshwater pump

I was thinking of changing out my original fresh water pump for a Sureflo Aqua King.My only concern is that the shutoff pressure is 55 PSI, 3.8 Bar.It is an on demand pump and puts out 18 liters per minute.

Has anyone installed this pump ?

The pressure can be reduced however, I do not know how low it will go.

Fair Winds,

Eric

SM 376 Kimberlite