Re: Super Maramu stern bumper painting

Mark Erdos

Covering it with fiberglass makes sense. Whenever we back into a slip we always have a fender back there anyway trying to protect the expensive bumper J

Thinking about this method some more, a person could also add a non-skid top.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Vista Mar, Panama

www.creampuff.us