From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of James Cromie via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:22 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Desalinator high pressure hose and fittings

Good evening everyone.
I have a Dessalator 160L/hr, and I'd like to order a spare set of high pressure hoses with fittings.
Online, I am finding these to be quite expensive with stainless steel JIC fittings.
Can anyone direct me to a good vendor for these (with fittings? )

You can contact me directly at jamescromie 'at' yahoo 'dot' com in order to avoid posting any commercial information (not sure if that is against the forum rules)...

Many Thanks
James Cromie
SV Soteria SM2K 347
Aruba