From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of eric freedman
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 10:02 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Desalinator high pressure hose and fittings

James,

I had my hoses duplicated at a hydraulic shop in St. Maarten. They used aeroquip hose and  swage on fittings. They are much less money than the do it yourself ones that come with the watermaker.

Just make sure that the steel braid in the hose is stainless..

The hoses are usually rated at 5000 psi. Hydraulic shops make hoses for bulldozers, etc. You can find them everywhere.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376