Re: Desalinator high pressure hose and fittings

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi James;

We purchased our replacement directly from Dessalator. We purchased 10 meters of hose (For two replacements) and 4 extra fittings. A fairly straight forward job, but Dessalator is not the most cost effective way to go, as stated by others. What I like about their setup is, if caught out in a location without access to a hydraulic shop (or on passage), you can easily change out yourself. Typically, you can just cut a bit of the hose and reinstall the fitting without the need to pull and route the new hose.

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099