Balloner use

JOSE PRIETO

Good morning everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the group.
My name is Prieto, almost retired airline pilot :), working and living in Spain - Alicante.
Last month I bought an Amel Supermaramu 2001 232 series, but unfortunately the former owner simply delegated handing over the boat keys to a person who knew nothing about it. I'm learning by banging my head on the walls. I have learned reading the manuals, watching YouTube channels and especially reading what is written in this forum. I have plans to take Bill's course in the US next year if I get some slack on my roster.
I will start my participation in the group with a silly question, for those who master the boat well.
How to use balooner? The manual is very succinct and only mentions the use of the two nylon pieces.