tb/BRISBANE area marina & yard/AYOG

Teun BAAS

I am leaving around November 10 2019 from NOUMEA to AUSTRALIA; probably north of BRISBANE and south of BUNDABERG.

Can anybody recommend a safe & affordable marina where I can leave the boat for 8 weeks or so (Dec 12, 2019 thru Feb 12, 2020) and then have her, in the vicinity, hauled out for copper coat anti-fouling plus additional 2 yearly A54 maintenance. One of my previous AUSSIE crew, living in the area, is suggesting leaving her on anchor as it is free but I prefer a slip or on the hard while I am in USA.

Somebody here in NOUMEA suggested MOOLOOLABA QLD – I have no clue 😊

I am flying out of & back in (with a lot of luggage) BRISBANE so will need to have access to transportation to & from International Airport.

Any yards; trades people in the area familiar with AMEL?

Appreciate your help & suggestions.

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

NOUMEA  NEW CALEDONIA