Re: Balloner use

Gerald Bassin

Hola Jose
You may contact me or call me (+4179215113) Hablo espaƱol!
Gerald Bassin
SM #113 Jetlag

On 24/10/2019 10:56, JOSE PRIETO wrote:
Good morning everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the group.
My name is Prieto, almost retired airline pilot :), working and living
in Spain - Alicante.
Last month I bought an Amel Supermaramu 2001 232 series, but
unfortunately the former owner simply delegated handing over the boat
keys to a person who knew nothing about it. I'm learning by banging my
head on the walls. I have learned reading the manuals, watching
YouTube channels and especially reading what is written in this forum.
I have plans to take Bill's course in the US next year if I get some
slack on my roster.
I will start my participation in the group with a silly question, for
those who master the boat well.
How to use balooner? The manual is very succinct and only mentions the
use of the two nylon pieces.
Links:
------
[1] https://AmelYachtOwners.groups.io/g/main/message/48768